Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

College Life :)

KPTM KL?????

Hmmm..I started my Diploma at Kolej Poly-tech Mara KL... For the upcoming three years,I will studying in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language). Why I choose this programme is that I love English..(totally LIES) It's just that I don't know what else to choose then my only last hope is this programme. Well, it's not that bad actually.. It is fun ~~ Even the whole college called us "DIVA" student and doesn't want to be friend with TESL students..WOW ~~ How powerful we are >> *snobsnob* Today one of my closest friend in here are going to transfer to UIA.. I'm happy for her but in the same time I'm sad to let her go because we have spend time and cherish all the 'sakai' , funny and worthless moment together with the whole section 15 ! We all are like families.. Lynn, Athirah, Suzy, Intan, Hana, Azri, Wan, Ash, Nab, Nieyna (she has 'berhenti' from college) and Farah...We all 'clown' ! XD Anyway we will miss you Farah...Good Luck in UIA !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment